In the effort to provide more safety and assurance for our customers, we’re glad to announce that Retro51 is now integrated with Route, a shipping insurance company that offers complete shipping protection for all of our retro51.com customers.
What is Route Package Protection?
Route Protect is a package protection solution that helps cover you in the event that your order gets lost, stolen, or damaged while in transit. We know how frustrating it is to have something happen to your order, so we’ve partnered with Route to offer added assurance that you’re supported, no matter what. You can check their policies here.
How does Route Package Protection work?
If your Route protected order ends up lost, damaged, or stolen, Route’s expert support team helps ensure that your order gets replaced or refunded as preferred. Claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing.
Route protection is automatically added to your cart but you can opt out anytime. You can also utilize the Route App to visually track all of your online orders in one place and easily file a claim with their team. Whether you’re tracking via the Route App or online Route’s real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery.
Purchased Route Protect & looking to file a shipping issue online? File here
When Should I File a Claim?
- Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered
- Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- For domestic orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 7 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date
- Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaging and item(s) and must be filed no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered.
- If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
All of Route’s policies are listed here
How Do I File a Claim for my Lost, Damaged, or Stolen Order?
If you insured your order with Route Protect at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue.
You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via Route directly. To file a claim, you will need your store order number OR Route ID number and the email address that was attached to the order.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
Is Route a Licensed Insurance Company?
Yes, Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.